Friends

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mrs. P's Nail Potions!

Hello Everyone!!  Today is my 300th Post!  I dunno why I think that number is so cool, haha but it is :-)  Maybe because I love number 3? haha

Today I have two gorgeous polishes from Mrs. P's Nail Potions!  First up, we have Gold Digger, which is a color changing polish!!


This is 3 coats along with KBShimmer Clearly On Top top coat.  It is a bit sheer, but I wonder if it will work to layer and still see any color changing!  hmmmm!


As the pictures go on, you'll see the rusted looking gold turn to a brighter gold...


This isn't just the lighting, as you can really notice when washing your hands!!  My tips stay darker though with the small free edge.
 


This is really gold!  I love how pretty the shimmer is in this.



Such a pretty color changing polish!  You can see the dark tips.  I love both colors together!


Close up!


Next we have Pink/Blue Shifty.


This is 3 coats with KBShimmer Clearly On Top top coat.


The shift in this is stunning!! I have a similar color, but it isn't near as beautiful as this with the blue shinning through the pink!



Pardon the label...I smudged it because I had acetone on my finger! :-( lol


Bed room lighting and blurred a little bit.  Isn't that shimmer gorgeous?  It glows!


Close up!

 
You can find these listed at Mrs. P's Nail Potions on Etsy. You can also stay up to date with Bree, the owner, on her Facebook Page, Twitter as @MrsPNailPotions, and Instagram as @Mrs__P (two underscores). 
 
Have a fantastic day!!
 
Much Love,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Gold Digger looks really interesting. Congrats on 300th post.

    ReplyDelete