Friends

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Naild'It - SSSNot What You Think and Dragon Scales


Hello Everyone!!  Thank you again for all your well wishes!  I am starting to feel like myself again!  :-)  Today I have two gorgeous polishes from Naild'It for you to see!

You can shop at a few different places for Naild' It polishes! Naild' It on Etsy, Llarowe, Mei Mei Signatures, and Overall Beauty.  You can also stay up to date with Naild' It on Facebook!!


I started with 2 coats of OPI Gargantuan Green Grape and then 1 coat of SSSNot What You Think and topped with Seche Vite.


Even though the glitters are almost the same as the base, I love how they blend together!!  It looks like they were made for each other!  The little pops of red, green, and yellow add the extra pop to the greens!






I also love the bottle shots!  This is such a fun mix of glitters.

Next I have Dragon Scales to show you!

I started with 2 coats of Zoya Kelly and then added 1 coat of Dragon Scales.  I finished with Seche Vite top coat.


Dragon Scales has lots of colors, blue, purple, red, green, light yellow, white, and black glitters.  It is in a clear base.  I have seen this layered over lots of colors and it looks so cool!  I love the little glitters of red, white, and black that add to the other hexagons.

In my opinion, Zoya Kelly dries dark on the nail.  It is a nice dark shade, without being black.



I really enjoyed this combo!  I also can't wait to try Dragon Scales over other bases!  I'm thinking a neon green or maybe even a dark purple!





Again, don't forget you can shop at a few different places for Naild' It polishes! Naild' It on Etsy, Llarowe, Mei Mei Signatures, and Overall Beauty.  You can also stay up to date with Naild' It on Facebook!!

Hope your week is starting well!!  Enjoy the day!
Much Love,
Crystal



*Dragon Scales was sent to me for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.*

3 comments:

  1. What You Think is so cute, and looks good with opi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! These nail colors are so pretty. Love the color combos and the glitters of these two. I wanna try one of this maybe the dragon scales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh please show us when u try DS over fluro green, I thought that or Essie's Buttler Please or a bright blue like it. Would like to see the first one over something totally different too, gold maybe?

    ReplyDelete