Friends

Friday, January 25, 2013

Guest Post - Lisa's Nail Obsession

Hi all! I am Lisa from Lisa's Nail Obsession. I invited Crystal to guest post on my blog and she returned the favor. So here I am to guest post on her blog! I have never guest posted before so this is kind of exciting and scary at the same time. I am pleased to be here though.

Crystal did a skittles mani on my blog so I thought I'd do a different nail on each finger for you too. I kept it simple for this design.
  • Thumb - Small pink dots
  • Pointer finger - Stripes
  • Middle finger - Glitter
  • Ring finger - Flower
  • Pinky - Big white dots

I used a dotting tool for the dots, a sable striping brush for the stripes, and a sable No.1 brush (that I cut down) for the flower.


 
I used:
OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
OPI Pink-Ing Of You
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear Strobe Light
Ceramcoat White
Ceramcoat Hydrangea Pink
Gelous Advanced Nail Gel Coat (as a top coat on the glitter)
Dazzle Dry Top Coat
 
 
I started out with dot flowers on the ring finger, but didn't like them. So I redid the ring finger until I was somewhat happy with it. I applied Gelous to the glitter nail because it makes glitter feel as smooth as the rest of your nails and Dazzle Dry top coat to the rest of them. I like the finished product, how about you?!
 
 
 
Thanks to you all for having me here, and especially to Crystal. I have enjoyed being here and
sharing my design!
 
Lisa
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you so much for reading today's guest post!!  I'm so glad Lisa could be here today!! And what a gorgeous mani!! ;-)  I was able to guest post on Lisa's blog as well a bit ago!  If you missed that post, HERE it is!  Make sure to follow Lisa, as she has a great blog!!
 
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!  And don't forget to check back over the weekend for my GIVEAWAY FOR ONE YEAR!!!! YAY!!! 
 
Much Love!
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!! This mani is so pretty. Love the color combos and design. I find it classy and girly. You def have the talent so keep it up.

    ReplyDelete