Friends

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Enchanted Polish - Practice Safe Hex

 
 
Hello everyone~!! Today I have a gorgeous polish from Enchanted Polish's Falloween Limited Edition Collection.  This polish is not only beautiful, but the name cracks me up!!! Practice Safe Hex! LOL!! I had a few co-workers laughing as I wore this yesterday.
 
I used a base of Zoya Harley, with 2 coats, and then Practice Safe Hex with 1 coat, and finished with Seche Vite.  I love this picture because you can see the little holographic dust particles shining through the glitters!  Look close!
 
 
In case you can't see what I'm talking about, lol, here is a better blurred pic! *warning* do not drool on your keyboard :-)
 
 
Here is a shot of Zoya Harley vs. Zoya Dove.  I figured by itself, Harley looks totally grey.  Next to a true grey, you can kind of see that purple shimmer to Harley.  That is why I picked Harley for the base since it seemed to go so well with the purples of Practice Safe Hex.
 
 
You can purchase Enchanted Polish from Llarowe and Harlow & Co.  Also, stay up to date with them on Facebook - Llarowe - Facebook and Harlow & Co. Facebook.  You stay up to date with Enchanted Polish on Facebook.  Keep an eye out, as Chelsea, the owner, will be having a 3000 follower giveaway on Facebook!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a delicious bottle shot.  Look at that mix!!!  I love this polish!
 
 
 
 
 
 
And a couple of close ups!  The second one shows the blurred holo dust shimmering! 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this look at Enchanted Polish!!!
 
Have a great day!
 
Much Love,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Harley is gorgeous!! Love the purple in Practice Safe Hex lol!!

    ReplyDelete