Friends

Monday, October 15, 2012

Dollish Polish - What's This? What's This?

UPDATE!!! Fixed my computer PLUS took regular pics outside...they turned out so much better :-)

You know you can buy Dollish Polish at http://dollishpolish.bigcartel.com/ (or you can find it by typing just DollishPolish.com too).  And stay in contact with Dolly at her Facebook and Blog!! Enjoy!!

Much Love,
Crystal


This is such a great representation of Hayden!! It is SO hard to photograph!


Hi everyone!!! Super short post today because my computer decided to malfunction and I spent almost an hour and a half messing with it. I give up. Until tomorrow at least. Any way, this is from my phone, so hopefully it works!!

I am wearing Julep Hayden with two coats topped with Dollish Polish What's This? What's This? topped with Seche Vite.

What's This? What's This? is a mix of glitters of purple, orange, green (lime green too), white (bar glitter too), and black!! There are even some large black squares hiding in there! Such a gorgeous mix for Halloween!!

Hope you enjoyed today's post! Sorry it isn't my usual style!! I used indoor lighting as well.

Have a wonderful day!!

Much Love,
Crystal

2 comments: