Friends

Thursday, May 31, 2012

KBShimmer Party



Today on the blog, I have another white glitter polish!!! *throws confetti*  Are you tired of them?  I sure hope not...because they are my favorite and I LOVE to show them to you guys!  It's hard to keep them all straight!  I'll have to do a comparison post some day :-D

This is the wonderful Party from KBShimmer!  I received a ton of compliments while wearing this!  It just looks like a party on the nails, doesn't it!? Christy is the owner, and not only sells polish, but a ton of really great other stuff! I tried her bath bombs, which were delicious! Check out her Etsy shop here - http://www.etsy.com/shop/KBShimmer.

Here is KBShimmer's description of Party:
For this polish, we started by creating a semi-sheer white base. We then added red and black square glitter, a medium sized royal blue hex, holographic gold hex, and silver holographic diamond glitter. To finish our party, we added fucshia, navy, and green fine glitters. We find that due to the size of glitters and micas, polish feels and looks best with a coat or two of quality top coat. Polish can feel rough if left without. Two coats of polish are shown in the picture along with one coat of Seche Vite top coat.
 
I used 2 coats for the photos with Wicked Fast top coat. Another little bit of info about Christy, is that she does videos for her polishes!! You can check this one out right below!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Isn't that cute!!??  That was instantly my thoughts when I saw Party!!  I think that Pretty & Polished Party on my Yacht ad Jawbreaker had a baby!! :-D hee  And for white glitter polish lovers like me....well you can NEVER have too many white glitters!! I may just have a to hoard them all - muahahahaha! ;-)

KBShimmer is out of stock on polishes, but will hopefully be restocking mid-June!  :-)

Hope you have a great day!!

Much Love,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. I love it! this KBS and Jawbreaker look AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one looks really pretty! I would have never thought I'd like white polishes but with the glitter inside I fell for them :D

    ReplyDelete