Friends

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

ManGlaze and Daring Digits pair up!

Hello everyone!  I HIT 500 friends here!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THAT!  It makes my day!! hehe :-)
 
Today I have two beauties to show you!!  First up we have ManGlaze Royal Matterimoaning!  You can buy a few different places, their website, http://manglaze.myshopify.com/, Facebook, Amazon, and Star Trinkets (Signapore based shop).
 
Well from my notes on this mani, I used 1 coat.  I did this last week, and what is so sad is that I can't even remember.  So I quick painted a nail and it is opaque in 1 coat.  I should believe my notes I suppose, but this just looked *too* perfect!  That just goes to show how AMAZING ManGlaze is to get perfectly matte polish in one coat.  I actually use a lot of their polishes as bases since they dry super fast and are painted on so easily with 1 coat.  Make sure you check them out!  They unfortunately just had a sale that ended yesterday, but as I'm typing this, it's still on sale, so hurry!  You won't regret these! I just love that it looks like satin!
 

 
Then I threw on a coat of Seche Vite - *DROOL*  I know that ManGlaze is all about the Matte, but they make some serious gorgeous polish.  I absolutely love it matte, so don't get me wrong, but shiny is gorgeous too! 



 
I thought I took a picture of me taping off a nail to show you guys, but unfortunately my camera didn't work because it wasn't there :-(  So what I do is wait about 10-15 minutes for the Seche Vite to set.  I take a piece of tape and apply it to the inside of my hand and stick it a few times, removing some of the tackiness.  Then line up the tape on the nail where I want it, and make sure to check for air bubbles along the line, because that can cause bleeding of the color you are applying.  I apply the color over the nail and tape, then remove immediately.  This should give you a nice crisp line and the diagonal look as seen below.
 
I used 1 coat of Daring Digits Copperline and topped it with Seche Vite.  This color is gorgeous!  I unfortunately don't see this listed on the Daring Digits Shop on Etsy, but hopefully there will be a restock soon!  Make sure to check out the Daring Digits Facebook for information on colors and restocks!!  This combo rocks, doesn't it!?  I just love the contrasting colors together!  And Copperline just glows!
 


 
But what would ManGlaze Matte polish be without it's matte finish, so I went back to use another coat of ManGlaze over the Seche Vite (waited again for 10-15 minutes before applying).  I got a tape picture this time, and I tried my best to line up the tape with that same diagonal (I had some troubles with my middle finger though!)

 
Here is my finished mani!  So to recap, 1 coat of Royal Matterimoaning, Seche Vite, Copperline, Seche Vite, and last diagonal of Royal Matterimoaning.






 
Here was the original way I wore it, but decided to do a tape mani for a post instead.  I do love both looks ;-)  Below is 1 coat Royal Matterimoaning and 1 coat of Copperline with Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails.  Pardon my cuticles!

 
I hope you enjoyed this fun combo!!  I hope you all have a great day!
 
Much Love,
Crystal


6 comments:

  1. what base did you use for the one coat manglaze ??..i get AWFUL chipping?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo thanks for making them extend that sale! I just picked up my first four!!! And girl daaannngg those macro shots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy! Were you able to execute all the options of your site all by yourself or you asked for some help?

    ReplyDelete