Friends

Friday, June 1, 2012

Nostalgic Sloth



Hello!  Happy Friday!! So thankful for the short week - luckily it flew by!  I cannot believe it's June already either!  Yay for summer!  Although, the weather here yesterday was quite chilly!  Hopefully it warms back up!

Today I want to show you Nostalgic Sloth.  I want to start out by saying, this color was a limited edition.  These were a collection called  7 Deadly Sins of Summer.  The polishes for this collection were split into two sales and I was lucky enough to get 3 of them during her second sale.  I had wanted Lust, but it was sold out!  I know a ton of people were having problems with the Big Cartel shop :-(  I don't know what Erin's plans are, but I saw some posts on Facebook that she is going to hopefully bring some similar back, with formula changes.  Please don't hold me to that, as I can't be sure what her plans are!  That would be extremely exciting though ;-)

A great way for you to keep in contact to see what is going on, is to follow Erin's Blog or Facebook.  Both are updated with shop opening, pictures of new collections, and any other information in regards to sales.  You can shop for Nostalgic Lacquer at http://nostalgicnaillacquer.com/.  She is currently out of stock, but does have a new collection coming out based on Clueless!  She also is going to try out a new system of wish lists!  Here is her update:
"I believe I have found the solution/setup I've been looking for. Please send an email with the subject line "Add" to nostalgiclacquer@gmail.com.  You don't need to write anything in the body of the email. This is just to get you all into my contacts so that when the time comes to email the order form, you'll all get it."


I used a base of Smok'n in Havana. This is 2 coats.  I'm so sorry for the bump in my ring finger!  Please ignore :-P lol
 
 


Then I applied 1 coat of Sloth and 1 coat of Wicked Fast.  One thing I've already noticed about Nostalgic, is that her glitters lay nice and flat!  I also bought Pride (so very lucky - refreshed her shop probably a million times to get THE very last bottle!) and I was thinking the stars would prove to give me trouble, but they laid perfectly on the nail!  I love that!

Sloth is just gorgeous!  Mr. CC said my nails looked like Autumn! lol  Sloth has black and gold very tiny round glitters, with small pink and orange hexagons, finally with a large hexagons in bronze.  I do not think I've ever seen anything quite like it!  I think it will look great over lots of colors!  Can't wait to experiment!
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing this "Fall" type mani!  I know, always ahead of myself!!  So first I must enjoy the summer ;-)

Hope you all have an awesome weekend! 

Much Love,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is stunning. It's really a beautiful fall manicure! It reminds me of all the colours of the leaves :D

    ReplyDelete