Friends

Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!



I wanted to post today to honor the men and woman we have lost while serving in our country.  I proudly wear the Red, White, and Blue.  So many, so brave.  Today we think of you.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This mani has been done using OPI Color So Hot It Berns and Nail-Venturous Flying Blue Jay.  You can see my previous post on Flying Blue Jay HERE.

I hope you enjoy the day and remember all those that lost their life for our country.  I realize many of you aren't in the US reading this, but am also proud to share with you one of the greatest days that the United States has reserved to celebrate the lives of our heros.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Much Love,
Crystal

7 comments:

  1. The mani is great! I am loving Flying Blue Jay, kind of reminds me I Think You Call Me...Sexy, which I have on my toes right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous mani Crystal! I hope you have a great memorial day :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am loving this Flying Blue Jay, it's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your mani.please visit my blog end subscribe end i will do the same on yours.let's follow us.http://pictura-pe-unghii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love flying blue jay... I've seen it on others IG page. Fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. shop

    ReplyDelete