Friends

Friday, May 18, 2012

Daring Digits Master Shake II



Hello and happy Friday!! I have some gardening I must do this weekend!  I swear these weeds multiply by the hour! haha Today I have another Daring Digits polish to round out the week!  I've done a post on it before, and you can find that HERE.

This is the new version of Master Shake!  (which is why I put the II after it, lol, but it's really only called Master Shake!! hehe don't want any confusion)  The one I showed you prior had some settling issues, so I'm happy to say that this stays suspended!!  Ashley, the owner, was so kind as to replace all my bottles since she thought it was a poor representation of her brand!  I am blown away by her customer service!  She has been wonderful to order from!!

You can find her shop HERE.  She is getting married!!! CONGRATS to her!! So she has a notice on her shop that orders will not be shipped until 5/29. 

And Ashley, I just want to say that I sincerely hope you have a wonderful trip and a very special wedding day!  :-)  Being a newly wed myself, it makes me happy to think of all the joy that day brings!  I still think about it all the time!  hehe

Master Shake is a frosty white with purple and yellow/gold glitters mixed throughout!  This is 3 coats with OPI top coat.  This is named after the show Aqua Teen Hunger Force from Adult Swim on Cartoon Network - I have a pic of him on my previous post ;-)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Here is the other version I have of Master Shake.  This base had shimmer in it, but it was more jelly-like than frosty.  I love both!!

 

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!  I better get my gardening gloves out! Hey! Maybe I'll actually get a tan!  These legs could glow in the dark - LOL ;-)

Much Love,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. I love how this is such a 'delicate' polish, yet still stunning :)

    ReplyDelete