Friends

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Daring Digits Money Makes the World Go Round



Hello Everyone!!!  I have another fabulous Daring Digit to show you!!  This is called Money Makes the World Go Round!  It is a fantastic green shimmer with lime green micro glitter along with lime green and green hexagons.  I'm so glad I was able to capture the glow it has!


If you have been following this week, I was spotlighting Daring Digits to let people know how great her customer service is!  She replaced my bottles due to a base issue and because she felt it wasn't a good representation of her product.  I really appreciate all the time and effort she put into making sure I received a quality product.  It means a lot to me!  And these polishes are absolutely gorgeous! 
 

You can find Ashley's shop here on Etsy, http://www.etsy.com/shop/DaringDigits.  She has wonderful colors available!  And she sells in full size or minis.  She is getting married this weekend though, so there will be a slight delay for orders!  Also, I have had a great experience with her to order all full size products of what I was looking for!  I sent her a message and she was so nice about it! 
 
 
 
 


I did this mani a few days ago, but the sun went down before I could capture it!  I thought I would share though, how nice the glitter applies!
 
 
 

I hope you're enjoying the Daring Digits Week!!  Tomorrow I have 1 more for you!

Hope you all have a great day!

Much Love,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. I love this green!! And the glitter really makes it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning!! I have yet to it (thanks again for getting it for me!), but it's definitely the one with the other base I now realise! Glad to know a good shaking will sort it out though lol!

    ReplyDelete