Friends

Friday, May 4, 2012

KBShimmer Berry Patch



Hello Loves!!  Friday is finally here!!  ;-)  Any plans for the weekend?  I hope for some nice weather, but I've heard we'll get stuck with a bunch of rain.  I guess that will be a good opportunity to maybe go to a movie...like Avengers!?!  I hope so :-D  I'm so excited to see it!


Today I have a gorgeous KBShimmer polish for you to see!  It is called Berry Patch and it applied like a dream!  It is sheer, but I only used 2 coats for the pictures.  I'm sure 3 would help with visible nail line.  I am getting better about that - actually starting to like the look of that!  Crazy, right!?  I used to hate sheer polish! lol  Here is Christy's description:

One of my daughters favorite treats is fresh berries, and when made into a smoothie, she is in heaven. This polish was inspired by that frozen treat. A creamy pink base sets off large blueberry hex glitter, small raspberry hex gliiter, holographic pink glitter and micro strawberry red glitter and raspberry pink glitter. Bits of ice, in the form of holographic sliver glitter complete this yummy treat. 



She is working on restocking, so make sure to check her Etsy page HERE, and her Facebook     HERE!  She aso has a site, http://www.kbshimmer.com/, which she might sell from in the future?  I'm not sure, but I know she updates her Facebook with info!  That's how I caught this most recent sale! ;-)  She said she is working on new colors too!  Excited to see them!  Enjoy the pictures!
 
 
 
 
Flash
Outside in the sun at lunch!
 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! ;-)  Anyone else going to see the Avengers!?!? hehe

Much Love,
Crystal 

3 comments:

  1. This is sooo pretty!!! Ummm... Why didn't I get this again? I'm gonna have to change that ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Need to pick this one up when she opens up again :)

    ReplyDelete