Friends

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Girly Bits Shift Happens



Hello!  This was a *very* quick mani I did last weekend with Zoya Kristen and Girly Bits Shift Happens!  I wasn't going to post this because it's not the greatest quality, but I still love the combo!  I plan to do a big post with Shift Happens soon, so look for that ;-) This polish is extremely versatile and transforms any base!!  It shifts from red, to orange, to gold, to green!  Plus the name is SO awesome!!

Girly Bits by Pam now has a website on Big Cartel!  You can find it - http://girlybits.bigcartel.com/.   She is currently out of stock, but will hopefully restock soon!  You can check her Facebook for updates HERE.

For this mani, I used 2 coats of Zoya Kristen with 1 coat of Girly Bits Shift Happens, along with 1 coat of Wicked Fast top coat.
 
 
 
 
outdoors - amazing isn't it!?!

Sorry it's such a short post today!  I'm exhausted after a long day!  I had another dentist appointment (had one last week) and am having my crowns replaced!  When I was really young, I had root canals - BLAH!  I had a horrible dentist back then who let my teeth get so bad without treating them, so he could collect more money instead of just fixing it in the first place!  Anyway, hopefully these new crowns fit in place, as otherwise my bite will change and blah blah blah - I know, kinda boring!  And from the looks of it, my teeth are straight and nice, just not nice to me! ;-) LOL They give me way too much trouble!

I hope you have a fab day!!

Much Love,
Crystal

2 comments: