Friends

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Banana Egg!




White? Check! Glitter? Check! Franken? Check! Awesome formula? YES!!! My friend Abby came up with this amazing blend and I knew I must have it!  I think my favorite part is the tiny little black squares in it!!  There are blue and gold hexagon glitters throughout with pink and black squares!  Then of coures you see the mirco glitter which is the same pink, gold, and blue!  The first group of pictures (including above) are of 2 coats and Wicked Fast Top Coat.  It dried great between coats and the glitter applied evenly!  Such a gorgeous polish!!

Sunlight
Shade
Shade
Sunlight



Here I wore it again, but I did 3 coats for you to see how it compares.  This completely covers any visable nail line.  2 coats is prety opaque but you still have that slight transparent feel because it is milky/jelly like!  My absolute favorite part is that you can see the layers of this polish - makes it SO interesting!!!
 
 
 
 
Flash
Sunlight
Shade
Sunlight
You have to excuse my mini bottle holding!  I don't have a pose down yet ;-) LOL

Another friend of Abby's has this featured today too, thought I would leave you with the link for more swatches! The Kracked Kat - check it out!!

Have a GREAT day!!!

Much Love,
Crystal

5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty!!! Wonder where the name comes from? Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crystal, this looks amazing on you! Abby has a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way it looks on your nails! Bea

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty. I loved the formula. It applied like a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the idea, very original. i was just wondering if you would happen to share the idea with anyone?

    ReplyDelete