Friends

Thursday, May 24, 2012

KBShimmer Proud Peacock



Hello hello!!  Almost to the weekend, I can do this! lol I am ready for a relaxing long weekend!!!  Does anyone have any exciting plans?  I was considering going camping, but I think the hubby and I are going to stay in instead! This week has already been pretty busy, had to run around for errands and such!

Today I have a very lovely polish for you called Proud Peacock made from KBShimmer!  Christy is the owner, and not only sells polish, but a ton of really great other stuff!  I tried her bath bombs, which were delicious! Check out her Etsy shop here - http://www.etsy.com/shop/KBShimmer.

Here is KBShimmer's description of the polish:

Like a peacock's tail, this polish is one you will be proud to show off. A teal green base is accented by tons of glitter. We started with a large royal blue hex, and added both a black and black opal hex. We then went micro with purple and white diamond glitters. Fuschia, teal, and navy small glitters accent several holographic glitters, including a silver bar, teal, and two sizes of silver. 
I used 2 coats for the photos with Wicked Fast top coat.  Another little bit of info about Christy, is that she does videos for her polishes!! You can check this one out right below!

Proud Peacock
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here is a bit of information taken from KBShimmer's Facebook page, which you can find HERE:

Good news and bad news: Bad news first: For those of you that might miss tonight's restock, and are wondering when my next restock will be, I just got news my next base shipment has been delayed. That means it will be about 4-5 weeks before my next restock. If it happens sooner, I will update here. Good news: International folks, I am in the works with a company to carry my polish for international sales. Yeah! I hope that I will have more details within a week or two and to where and when you will see polish for you.
I know this kind of stinks, that these colors aren't for sale for a while.  But all good things come to those who wait!  :-)  And I just missed her recent sale too!  Where was I?! haha These new colors look fantastic, you can see her Facebook photo album HERE.  I cannot wait til she gets more base!!  Why does there have to be a shortage!?! ;-)

I hope you all have a great day!! 

Much Love,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment