Thursday, June 28, 2012

Girly Bits - Hippity Hop


Hiya!!! Ok, so I know this is kind of an Easter polish, but is wayyyy too gorgeous not to use year round!  Hippity Hop is by Girly Bits and she has some awesome creations!!  I love this glitter with a microshimmer!  There are so many colors together and they just glow!

I used Zoya Zuza as my base with 2 coats.  I forgot to take pictures, but you can see a previous post of Zuza using 1 coat HERE.  I then applied 1 coat of Hippity Hop and 1 coat of Seche Vite.  Hippity Hop applied pretty well, picking up glitter pieces on the brush. 

You can purchase Girly Bits on Pam's website,  You can also find them from and  Prices range from $10 - $13 per bottle, depending on the types (the shift polishes are more expensive due to pigment prices).

I love the frost of Zuza with this gorgeous Girly Bits!  I think the two are great together for summer!! It feels beachy, yet glitzy!! ;-)

I hope you all have a great day!!

Much Love,


  1. i love how complex HH is! Your swatches show the variety of glitters really well!