Friends

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lacquer Convention Pop Tart

 

Hi All!!!  I see I have some new friends here on the blog!  Welcome!! I have a very fun polish to show you today! :-)  This gorgeous white glitter is called Pop Tart (how fun, right!?) by Lacquer Convention!  You can shop her store on Etsy, http://www.etsy.com/shop/LacquerConvention.  She doesn't have Pop Tart currently in stock, but it looks like she will be adding lots more tomorrow!  Here is her update! 
"Welcome to my shop! If you're looking for glitzy, glittery and shimmery handcrafted nail polishes, you've come to the right place. Let my sparkling creations introduce themselves!
Hey everyone! Here's the shop restock info that you've been looking forward to! My supplies took a little longer trickling in that I expected them to. That said, I'm going to start restocking on Wednesday, June 6th. It will be another afternoon/evening restock because I have obligations in the morning, but it will be a smaller restock than last time. I'm going to be doing small restocks throughout the week following, every one to two days.
So again, I will start stocking the shop on Wednesday, with a tentative time of 4pm PST. It is subject to change, depending on how my other plans go (Bridesmaid duty!)
In addition, I will be previewing my new colors here! They aren't quite ready to be produced and sold, but they include Oh My Mod! from the Swinging London Collection. There are a tentative five glitter polishes to this collection and a few other things I am trying to make work!"
Stay tuned for more updates and take care!

So make sure to check out her shop!! ;-)  She has a ton of other great colors as well!

I used 3 coats with 1 coat of Wicked Fast for the pictures.  I love the combination of glitters, there are even white hexagons in there!  The purple is a very light color, and the red stands out a lot to me!  Of course there are a rainbow of colors mixed in, but the combination is just lovely!  It applied very smoothly!
           
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I was going to update my giveaway, but I got a bad migraine yesterday evening!  Look for updates coming soon!  Until then, don't forget to enter in! 
http://crystalscrazycombos.blogspot.com/2012/06/fantasy-fire-and-white-glitter-giveaway.html
I am so glad that you all like it so far! Just wait to see what else is coming...I think you'll be shocked! It's fun having a bit of surprise hehehe :-) All of your kind words have really touched my heart.  It means so much to me that you enjoy the blog :-)  Thank you so very much for your support!!  It's hard not to get overwhelmed by all the kindness and love here! You guys mean a lot to me!

Hope you have a great day!

Much Love,
Crystal

5 comments:

  1. Another white glitter I'm loving! You have made so many lemmings for me girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks do fun. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "so" you know what I meant lol

      Delete
  3. This is such a fun polish!! Looks like confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! This really does look like the top of a Pop Tart! So cool!!

    ReplyDelete