Friends

Monday, June 18, 2012

Cult Nails Fairy Tale Collection

Hello All!!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!! Today I have the lovely Cult Nails Fairy Tale collection!! These colors are gorgeous! :-)  And over the weekend I saw Snow White & the Huntsman, so very fitting to have a fairy tale/evil queen in today's post! lol

You can find more information about this collection by Maria on her awesome blog, HERE.   You can also purchase this collection on Shop.CultNails.com.  They are also being sold individually now!

First up is Princess, which is a light dusty blue with a pinkish/gold shimmer.  This is 2 coats with 1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat.


 
 

Next is Feelin' Froggy, which I just LOVE!  It is such a nice bright green and the green shimmer in it is outstanding! Maria said she wasn't going to do a shimmer at first, SO glad she tried this because it is awesome!!! :-D  I used 3 coats for the pictures with no top coat.

 
 

Next up is Charming.  I love this shimmer too!  It is a purple almost jelly-like polish with purple shimmer/sheen.  I used 3 coats for the pictures with no top coat.
 
 

Now for the Evil Queen!  I love a nice cool red, that doesn't tint on the orange side, but more on the pink end.  I only have one other in my collection like it, so I'm thrilled to have one by Cult Nails!  This just might be my new favorite red!!!  This is 2 coats with no top coat.
 
 

And all Fairy Tales have to have a Happy Ending, and so does today's post!!!  This is the last color of the collection named Happy Ending.  I LOVE the colors of shards all mixed together!  I used 1 coat on each of Princess, Feelin' Froggy, Charming, and Evil Queen, with no top coat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I hope you enjoyed this look at the new Cult Nails collection!!! 

Also, wanted to mention that the winners have been picked for my giveaway!  They have replied back and will be receiving their prizes shortly!  Thank you again to everyone for entering! 

Have a great day!

Much Love,
Crystal

7 comments:

  1. I'm loving all of the cult nails, nail polish. The have beautiful collections xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria rocks the house as usual! ... but, there must be some mistake. you said you emailed the winners and that they replied? I didn't my email! :P LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I SO want these!!! Great swatches! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this collection! Such pretty colors. Can't wait to try mine. Just have to make time ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty!



    p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete