Friends

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Daring Digits - ICE



Hello!!! First I want to tell you lovelies about this awesome nail art competition with a Beach Day theme!!  The prizes are outstanding!!  It ends in just a couple days, so hurry to enter in!! You can find the Daring Digits Facebook page HERE!  Here are the details below! Contest ends June 23!

 
Today I have on Daring Digits ICE!  It is a STUNNING flakie!!  I don't have any like this - almost like pastel flakies!  The colors are so gorgeous!  And this is only 1 coat over Sinful Black on Black (1 coat).  No top coat used.
 
 
You can find Daring Digits polishes on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/DaringDigits.  Ashley is the shop owner and is a sweetheart!  She believes in excellent customer service and all my orders have been sent quickly!  She always strives to give quality products!  I've talked in older posts that she redid a few bottles for me due to the base not suspending the polish!  She contacted me and said she was able to find something that worked better.  I think that says a lot about her and her company!  I'm thrilled to support her and love her awesome creations!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you all enter in the Daring Digits contest! I am lucky to be including in the judging and cannot wait to see what you lovely ladies come up with! Another judge is my good friend Marisa! Make sure you check out her blog too - she is awesome! - http://marijonails.blogspot.com/.
Have a wonderful day!! (now I wish I was at the beach LOL!!!)
Much Love,
Crystal

6 comments: