Friday, June 22, 2012

Zoya Lolly and Pretty & Polished Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang


Hello Ladies!!!  Happy Friday and Yay for weekend fun!!!  I am hoping to get to the beach, but we'll see!  It sure has been hot enough!

Today I have the lovely Pretty & Polished to show you!  I tried it a while ago, back when I received it.  It was quite sheer from what I remember so I decided to layer it for you guys!  I went for my bold pink matte, Zoya Lolly!  This is 1 coat, since I knew I'd be layering over it. 

You can find Lolly here - - This is a Share the Love link, which is a way for me to earn points through them! So cool for me, but you guys can get something too! See what Zoya wrote:
Remember EVERYONE WINS with "Share the Love": When someone clicks on your personal link and sets up an online account, a $5 coupon a coupon for a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish will automatically be placed in their account and can be used immediately on their current order. TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of their "My Account" Page.
Pretty great deal! And actually I got a bottle of their Qtica Growth Stimulator (another link!) for the price of shipping (a $20 value!) through all their gifts of Share the Love points - didn't even do anything! And I do love Zoya, so if you want me to swatch something for you, please let me know which color you're trying to find and I will check if I have it :-D


I then applied 2 coats of Chelsea Chelsea Bling Bling by Pretty & Polished with 1 coat of Wicked Fast.  Chelsea is the owner of Pretty & Polished, so I loved the play on Chelsea Handler's book, Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang!  You can see Chelsea's post of this HERE, on her blog.

Chelsea sells on Etsy at   She opened her shop last night, but will hopefully again soon.  She has some great new colors available!! 

Chelsea Chelsea Bling Bling has a gorgeous shimmer through it!  I didn't really notice in the bottle that it had a gold look to it, but over Lolly, it really comes alive!  I just love this look!  I don't wear pink a lot, even though it is one of my favorite colors! I wear tons of pink clothes though! lol  It's weird, I know.  So when I finally do pull out the pinks, I'm like "why don't I wear this more!?!"  I suppose I will need to revisit some of my oldie but goodie favorites hehe ;-)

I hope you all have a great weekend!  Anyone have any exciting plans?  It's hard for me to think that June is almost over!  This summer is already flying! ;-)

Much Love,

1 comment: