Friends

Friday, June 22, 2012

Zoya Lolly and Pretty & Polished Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang

 

Hello Ladies!!!  Happy Friday and Yay for weekend fun!!!  I am hoping to get to the beach, but we'll see!  It sure has been hot enough!

Today I have the lovely Pretty & Polished to show you!  I tried it a while ago, back when I received it.  It was quite sheer from what I remember so I decided to layer it for you guys!  I went for my bold pink matte, Zoya Lolly!  This is 1 coat, since I knew I'd be layering over it. 

You can find Lolly here - https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/0122D3D8 - This is a Share the Love link, which is a way for me to earn points through them! So cool for me, but you guys can get something too! See what Zoya wrote:
Remember EVERYONE WINS with "Share the Love": When someone clicks on your personal link and sets up an online account, a $5 coupon a coupon for a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish will automatically be placed in their account and can be used immediately on their current order. TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of their "My Account" Page.
Pretty great deal! And actually I got a bottle of their Qtica Growth Stimulator https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/0111DC19 (another link!) for the price of shipping (a $20 value!) through all their gifts of Share the Love points - didn't even do anything! And I do love Zoya, so if you want me to swatch something for you, please let me know which color you're trying to find and I will check if I have it :-D

 
 
 

I then applied 2 coats of Chelsea Chelsea Bling Bling by Pretty & Polished with 1 coat of Wicked Fast.  Chelsea is the owner of Pretty & Polished, so I loved the play on Chelsea Handler's book, Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang!  You can see Chelsea's post of this HERE, on her blog.

Chelsea sells on Etsy at http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyandPolished.   She opened her shop last night, but will hopefully again soon.  She has some great new colors available!! 

Chelsea Chelsea Bling Bling has a gorgeous shimmer through it!  I didn't really notice in the bottle that it had a gold look to it, but over Lolly, it really comes alive!  I just love this look!  I don't wear pink a lot, even though it is one of my favorite colors! I wear tons of pink clothes though! lol  It's weird, I know.  So when I finally do pull out the pinks, I'm like "why don't I wear this more!?!"  I suppose I will need to revisit some of my oldie but goodie favorites hehe ;-)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you all have a great weekend!  Anyone have any exciting plans?  It's hard for me to think that June is almost over!  This summer is already flying! ;-)

Much Love,
Crystal

1 comment: