Friends

Monday, June 25, 2012

Harlow & Co. - For Madii

 

Hello Everyone!!! I have you all had a wonderful weekend!  I didn't make it to the beach, but instead had a pool day at our friend's house!  It wasn't as hot as it's been, but I got a few laps in anyway!  I've always loved water, my Mom used to say I would spend an hour or two in the bath tub, refusing to come out!  I am pretty much still the same :-) haha
Today I have a polish by Harlow & Co.  Katie is the owner and has created some beautiful shades!  You can check them out on her website, http://www.harlowandco.org/collections/harlow-co.  She sells her line for $10 for full size, and $4.50 for minis.  She also sells a lot of other lines that are fantastic!! The best part about her shipping is that...
Shipping is FREE for orders over $50 – EVERYWHERE- and if you don’t need that many polishes, shipping is a flat rate of $8.50 for Canada and the US. For everywhere else it’s $12.00. We’re trying to be fair all around because we want you to like us.
I know I can easily find $50 worth of polishes at her site! lol  Such a great deal!! And my order came extremely fast too!  I love buying from Harlow & Co.!!

For Madii is a gorgeous purple with pinkish/red and blue shimmers! I applied 3 coats for the pictures.  Also, I included a zoomed in picture, which is a tad blurred to show the shimmers!






The lighting really changes the way this colors looks!!  I really tried to get accurate pictures of this color, but my camera kept giving it a blue tint!  This polish is purple though, so please ignore the bluish color that it leans towards!
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this look at a Harlow & Co. creation!  Again, you can purchase this and many others at http://www.harlowandco.org/.

I hope you have a great day, and week!!

Much Love,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. I love purples and this one is no exception. Need to check it out next time I order there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! I got Misfits and can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete