Friends

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Nail-Venturous Rainbow Fish



Good Morning!!  Does Rainbow Fish ring any bells?!  I love how perfectly this polished is named!  Here is the book cover that I imagine when I had this on my nails! Do you guys remember that book!!?
The Rainbow Fish
http://www.amazon.com/The-Rainbow-Fish-Marcus-Pfister/dp/1558580093#_

I used 2 coats of Zoya Kristin (one of my favorite blue/greys!) with 1 coat of Rainbow Fish and 1 coat of Wicked Fast.

You can find Nail-Venturous by Amy on Etsy, http://www.etsy.com/shop/Nailventurous.  Her shop is currently closed, but you can be notified when she reopens.  She also has a Facebook, HERE.  She posts swatches (which are amazing), as well as the colors she sells.

Here is her descripion of Rainbow Fish:

Rainbow Fish has medium sized periwinkle, blue, and lavender glitter as well as ultrafine light periwinkle glitter in a clear base. The photos show two coats over various base colors as well as one coat by itself. Please remember that some colors might be off a hue or two depending on camera and monitor settings. This product is 3 free, and comes in a 15ml/.5 oz full size bottle.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It is SO glittery!!! I just love it!  And the pastel colors just look great together!  Even my dentist noticed this one!  She loved it! ;-)

Hope you all have a great day!!!

Much Love,
Crystal

5 comments:

  1. simply beautiful! I loved that book as a kid :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning and it looks amazing on top of Kristin! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this one as well, but it still has not "clicked" with me. I haven't worn it yet. Maybe my appreciation will grow if I see it on.

    ReplyDelete