Friends

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lynnderella Love, Lace, and Lilacs

 

Hello!! Today I have a trio of colors to show you!!! I think they work together to create an awesome mani!!!

First up is Maybelline Denim Dash, which is 2 coats and 1 coat of Cult Nails Wicked Fast top coat.  The polish actually dries matte, so I went for a glossy approach for the day.  I loved that it matched my Kleenex box - LOL but seriously - what a gorgeous blue!
 

Since I had a bit of tipwear, I went for ManGlaze Matte is Murder, which is a black shimmery matte.  I loved how this looked!!!
 
 
 
 

Then I applied 1 coat of Love, Lace, and Lilacs by Lynnderella over top!  Isn't that amazing!?!  And speaking of Lynnderella, her new collection is being revealed today!!!!!  Pictures should be posted HERE or on Llarowe's Facebook page - HERE.  I am soooo excited to see what Lynn has come up with!!!  L,L and L has small round glitters with squares, hexagons, and bar glitter mixed it.
 
 
 
 
I hope you all enjoyed my mani!! I have fun mixing and matching colors together!!  Lynnderella's always add spice to a mani!!

I hope you all have a great day!
Much Love,
Crystal

3 comments:

  1. I'm loving the different combos, very cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's interesting that you have chosen such a delicate glitter topper with your very bold base! BTW,I LOVE Lynderella Love, Lace and Lilacs!

    ReplyDelete