Friends

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nostalgic Rollin' With The Homies and Zoya Kristen



Hello all!!  Today is just a quick post for you!  I just LOVE the matte glitter look that is becoming quite popular!  Nostalgic just released a new collection with the theme of Clueless!  I have the two other colors to show you soon!  This one is a white and blue glitter named Rollin' With The Homies!

I think you guys have seen me use Zoya Kristen a billion times now - it is seriously my favorite light blue!  It applies like a dream and it is just the perfect shade for me!!  This is 2 coats on it's own.
 
 

I then applied 1 coat of Nostalgic Rollin' with the Homies over top with 1 coat of Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails.  You can purchase Nostalgic Nail Lacquer - http://nostalgicnaillacquer.com/.  However, she started a new wish list ordering system and that is how I was able to order these.  For more information, please check her Facebook or blog, http://thesugarcubeblog.blogspot.com/.  Her polishes sell for $9.75 each.  I ordered shortly after she posted the Google doc and received my polishes very quickly!

 
 
I hope you all have a great day!  Yay for Wednesday already! LOL ;-)  Counting the minutes to enjoy relaxing again this weekend!

Much Love,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Nice combo!! And you're right, Kristen really does suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue and white glitter in the Nostalgic Lacquer! Haven't checked her store in a while, maybe I should have a look ;) Great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cute! I didn't order this one- just uh... the other matte glitter one (As If, maybe? I can't remember!) from this collection. I had to be 'good' and Jem has been calling my name for a long time. I wish I'd added this too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that combo! I am a big fan of Kristen as well ;)

    ReplyDelete