Friends

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Accessorize Pink Spice and Barry M Croc Effects



Hello Everyone!  Today I have two gorgeous polishes that I received in a swap from my friend Saira in London!  I am in love with these and the others she picked up for me!  A huge thanks to her!!!

Pink Spice by Accessorize is a gorgeous foil type polish that shifts from pink to orange!  It is said to be a dupe to Mac Bad Fairy.  I don't have the Bad Fairy to compare, but from pictures they do look close!  I really like this color and have tons of pics to show you :-)

This is 3 coats with no top coat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

And then I put on the Croc Effects by Barry M.  I know a ton of people are over the shattered effects, but this one is unique enough to me to love it :-)  It took quite a while to show up though!  I was worried I did it wrong at first! LOL Much different from an OPI Shatter in the amount of time it took to dry/shatter.  This is one coat over Pink Spice with no top coat.
 
 
 
 

The next pictures are with 1 coat of Seche Vite over it.

 
 
 
I know Harlow & Co. sells Barry M polishes, so if you like this, I think it is a great way to add to a mani! ;-)

Hope you all have a great day!

Much Love,
Crystal

7 comments:

  1. The barry m croc looks lovely onto :) I usually go for a muted colour and you can hardly see. But these look lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a GORGEOUS! combination! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Pink Spice too and it's perfect for summer, the Barry M looks cool over it too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, I'm having to play catch up now with your blog posts... I LOVE this! I'm so over the shattered effect, but I love this one!! It looks completely different. *adds it to wish list*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg I don't like the shatter effect (never did) but this...this is cool!! Love the croc tc and love the base colour too! So different!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just found your blog looking for a swatch of Pink Spice and I think I am going to love all your manis, and your clean up is so great and neat.
    I have just bought the Barry M one, but now I think I need Pink Spice, I hope I can find it soon. I love the final result with Seche Vite.

    ReplyDelete