Friends

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pretty and Polished Tart with Orly Rock Candy



Yesterday was Chelsea's birthday!!! (from Pretty & Polished) and I just happened to be wearing Tart :-)  Hopefully she had a great day!  Today she is restocking her stock on Etsy at around 7pm Eastern time.  She will have 2, maybe 3 new colors for everyone!! Yay!!  Find her shop - http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyandPolished.

Tart is a color that is going to be discontinued.  I think I begged her a dozen times to make more full sizes and maybe a few other people did too...because TA-DA!!  Here it is.  I foolishly watched it sit there untouched for a while thinking I'd buy later.  Well we all know how quickly Pretty & Polished has been selling out lately, so silly me was bummed when this beauty was gone.  I was SO excited when I was able to grab it!!  It is so much fun!  It's a purple base with a blue iridescent shimmer.  There are a mix of glitters in it, including small purple glitter, small gold and blue hexagons, medium pink and white hexagons, large white and pink hexagons, and probably more that I'm missing.  It is like a little party in a bottle!  For the pictures I used 2 coats.
 
 

So I was messing around then to see what else I could do to this color and noticed my Orly Rock Candy that hasn't been used yet!  I found this at Head2ToeBeauty when I picked up my racks at their shop.  I layered 1 coat over Tart and used 1 coat of Wicked Fast.  I love the effect it gives, almost like it's more dreamy now! ;-)

 
 
 
love the duochrome shimmer in Rock Candy!

These pictures outside, I held the bottle Tart, but are all of Rock Candy over it!!

 
 
 
 
 


And look what is already blooming!! YAY!  I love my Clematis! ;-)


Don't forget to check out Chelsea's opening today!! Have a great day!

Much Love,
Crystal 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I totally agree with you about adding rock candy on top. It looks so dreamy now!

    ReplyDelete