Friends

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

KBShimmer Showgirl

 

KBShimmer is a store on Etsy by Christy.  She sell lots of things, such as soap,  sugar scrubs, bath bombs, chap stick, lotion, and body butter.  You can find the store HERE.  She also posts updates to Facebook, HERE.

I received my order yesterday and last night used their Pink Sugar bath bomb!   It was so yummy!  My skin felt great after!  I also ordered a few of their nail polishes, including what I have to show you today, Showgirl!  This is a new shade she just created!  Here is the description!
The lights go down, and the girls come out. Costumes, make-up, flash and flair, a show in Vegas is a sight to be seen. Inspired by those dancers this polish starts with a semi-sheer base of black. Deep enough to cover in two coats, but sheer enough that the glitters can show through. We then add medium sized rose glitter, a small fuchsia, pink holographic glitter, and square sliver glitter. Black holo glitter, black shred and black hex glitters complete this polish. We find that due to the size of glitters and micas, polish feels and looks best with a coat or two of quality top coat. Polish can feel rough if left without. Two coats of polish are shown in the picture along with one coat of Seche Vite top coat.
I used two coats of polish for my pictures, along with 1 coat of Wicked Fast and 1 coat of Seche Vite.  The only reason I put down Wicked Fast is because it reduces my tip wear the following day, since Seche Vite always causes my polish to pull back! ;-)  The description is great!  It is so deep and the glitter just glows through the black jelly.  It's dark and mysterious, yet girly and fun!  I love the way it looks!


 
 
 
 
 
blurred for holo!
 

I cannot wait to try the other shades from KBShimmer that I ordered!  They are all so pretty!  She sells her polish for $7.50 plus shipping.

Have a wonderful day! ;-)

Much Love,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! I swear I should just hand etsy my wallet with all the new pretties that are coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this Crystal, it looks beautful on you. x

    ReplyDelete