Friends

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Dollish Polish Drop. Your. Sword.




Wednesday is here!!!  Does anyone else lose track of the days?  I'm still having a hard time realizing that April is halfway done!!  ;-)   I think after work I'll get to see my best friend, so that should help the day to go by quicker!!

Today I have a polish by Dollish that is unfortunately in the Acetone Vault.  This means it isn't being produced right now, but occassionally Dolly will open the vault to let some colors out so everyone can snatch them up!  I highly recommend keeping an eye for this one!  It is the perfect baby blue with a hidden blue shimmer with gold holographic hexagons and tiny holographic glitters throughout.  I used 2 coats for pictures with one coat of Wicked Fast top coat.  I loved all these pictures, I know most are similar but this color is just too pretty!!! :-D

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Dolly's shop has moved!! You can find her polish at http://dollishpolish.bigcartel.com/ - but she is unfortunately out of stock on most things. As many of you know, there is a base shortage, so hopefully she can restock soon! Plus everything sold like crazy when she opened, so it's great to see such a high demand for her!! It's very exciting, but don't get too sad if you miss some, because she'll be back with more! ;-)

I hope you have a great day!! 

Much Love,
Crystal 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my this one is pretty. Somehow I missed seeing this one. It's stunning on you Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got this polish as well, but I'm having a hard time deciding which polish to try first; they are all so beautiful!!!

    Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! This colour almost pulls grey in the first few pictures, and is definatly blue in the last few. Very cool.

    I'm lucky to get the 2 Dollish Polish I did durning the sale, I would've liked to pick up 4 or 5 but like you said INSANE sell-out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete