Friends

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Girly Bits Street Magic over Zoya Caitlin




Hello Hello!! Today I have a gorgeous polish that I have been drooling over for a while!!  I was so excited when it arrived on Monday, that I had to swatch it right away!!  Girly Bits Street Magic is a gorgeous color changing polish.  It shifts from gold to green, and I saw some reddish in there too.   I swear today it was even blue, but it could have just been reflecting off of Zoya Caitlin's bluish tone.  The best part is those stunning little shimmers that catch the light so perfectly.   It just glows!

Pam's blog is HERE, which has info about her polish.  To see which colors are available, click HERE.  She is not currenlty taking orders, but she will hopefully be opening the end of April.  Street Magic sells for $7.00 for a 5ml bottle and $11.50 for a 15ml bottle.

Leah Ann (Llarowe we often call her) also sells these on her site, HERE.  Street Magic is listed at $13.00 for a 15ml bottle.  Unfortunately, it is sold out.  I know this might make you sad, but I too waited for this polish, and I must say - it is worth the wait!  I try to post on Facebook if I see shops open, so make sure to follow me there ;-)  Here are a couple bottles shots with Shift Happens (that will be coming soon!).

 
 

I used Zoya Caitlin as my base.  It is a greyish blue.  The pictures are 2 coats, no top coat.  Had I worn this separately, I would have used a top coat, but I knew I was going to layer it!

 
 


In the pictures below, I used 1 coat of Street Magic over Caitlin with 1 coat of Wicked Fast top coat.  Some pictures are blurred to show the shimmer.  I wasn't able to catch the sun, but I guarantee you, it would have been even better!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Coda wanted to be in the photo shoot too.  He's a total model for the camera ;-)

Hope you enjoyed this combo!!  Mr. CC even said what a good pick for the base - LOL!!  I'm glad he liked it and I hope you guys do too!

Much Love,
Crystal

7 comments: