Friends

Friday, April 27, 2012

Hunger Games and Humble Bee

 

Hunger Bee?  Humble Games?  Whatever you want to call this combo, call it awesome!  LOL ;-)  The Hunger Games is first up.  This is an awesome polish from Daring Digits - I have nothing like this!!  I love the black glitter in the bright gold shimmer base.  It is a representation of the Hunger Games book cover - how cool is that?  I totally read those books at lightening speed and now I want to reread them again! If you haven't checked them out, I do recommend them!  They are very well written and offer a great story if you're looking for some entertainment!  I've heard people of all ages reading them!

Daring Digits can be found HERE!  Looks like she has a few Hunger Games minis available, but I'm sure she'll have full size available soon! ;-)  She is going to restock on 4/29.  Ashley, the shop owner, is a sweetheart!  I've asked to order a bunch of FS bottles and she has worked with me to get the colors I want!  She is always very polite and offers amazing customer service!  I highly recommend checking out her shop!

I used 3 coats of Hunger Games for the pictures with 1 coat of Seche Vite.

 
 
Flash - glows, doesn't it!?
 


And for fun, I decided to add Humble Bee to this!  Crazy, right?  I do love the way it turned out!  Never would have thought to put them together if the hadn't been on my vanity next to each other! ;-)  Humble Bee is by Nail Venturous and can be found on Etsy, HERE!  Unfortunatly, she sells very quickly, so be sure to keep an eye for her next restock.  Her note says in about 4-8 weeks, as she is taking vacation time from the shop!  Amy, of Nail Venturous, is also another sweet heart!  She is always very kind to her customers! 

Humble Bee is neon yellow glitter, black glitter, and black hexagons in a clear base.   For the pictures, I used 1 coat with 1 coat of Seche Vite.
 
 
 
 
Flash
 
Part of my fun with polish is throwing them together to see what happens!  This probably won't be for everyone, but I certainly think it's bold and different!  I couldn't be more excited with how it turned out!  Both are awesome polishes and I recommend them both!

Have a great weekend!!!

Much Love,
Crystal

4 comments: