Friends

Monday, April 9, 2012

Pretty and Polished Candy Coated

 


Good morning everyone!  I have that you enjoyed Easter!  Mr. CC and I went to my parents for a delicious dinner!  Then we had my brothers search around the yard for Easter eggs.  It was a lot of fun! :-)

I am loving the pastels lately, and this is another great color for Spring!  This is Pretty and Polished Candy Coated.  It is a bubble gum pink that applies like a dream!  I used 3 coats for the pictures with Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails.  In this polish are tiny purple and pink glitter along with purple, pink, and pinkish holographic hexagons.  You can see the layers in the pink milky base.  I love how this looks!

 
 
 
 
 
Flash
Sunlight
Shade
 

I you love this color as much as I do!!  Pretty and Polished can be found on Etsy HERE.  She restocks quite a bit, but seems right now to only have a few colors available.  She posts information on her Facebook HERE.  I always rave about her formula because her polish applies perfectly and looks great!  Her shipping is extremely quick too, my last order was here within a 2-3 days I think!  I was shocked! ;-)  Overall, she has great creativity and I think if you purchase, you'll be extremely satisfied!

I hope you all have a great week!

Much Love,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love your blog, and linked you in the Liebster Blog Award here: http://katheartsnails.blogspot.com/2012/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lvoe this Crystal, the manicures are shown to perfection! x

    ReplyDelete