Friends

Monday, November 5, 2012

Girly Bits - Holo'ween

 
 
Hello everyone!! I hope you had a nice weekend!! I was able to relax and catch up on some much needed rest.  Sorry I didn't post, but this week should be back on track!!  Mr. CC is going to try to work, even though he has his IV antibiotics.  He is stubborn!  But hopefully he won't overdo it and will take it easy this first week.  Thank you again for all your thoughts and prayers!!!
 
Today I have a beautiful color from Girly Bits.  It is named Holo'ween.  I know that Halloween is over - can you believe it's November!? - but I feel as though it still passes as a stunning Fall mani!!  I have used 2 coats of Dollish Polish Master Chief as my base.  You can see my previous post on that, HERE!  Then 1 coat of Holo'ween and finished off with Seche Vite.  Pictures really do not do this justice.  It is SO amazing in person!!! But I will try to show you some of it's brilliance!
 
 
 
You can purchase Girly Bits from http://girlybits.bigcartel.com/, Llarowe - Girly Bits, and Harlow & Co. - Girly Bits. Prices vary from $10 to $13 depending on the item (some are higher due to materials) and the shop. Llarowe has a few on sale right now for $8!! And Harlow & Co. offers free shipping over $50 to anywhere! And Girly Bits website is free shipping over $60. Each site has different polishes in stock right now, but they are worth checking out! Girly Bits has a ton of amazing colors that you will love! It's hard not to want them all!

Another couple of places to order are Mei Mei Signatures and Overall Beauty. I personally haven't ordered from these shops, but I hear great things about them! So many options to get your Girly Bits!! ;-)
 
 
A great way to stay up to date on Girly Bits is through Facebook! Pam, the owner, updates restocks and includes swatches of colors!  Another great way to see upcoming collections is by following Pam's Blog!  Harlow & Co. has a Facebook and Llarowe has a Facebook too.
 
 
 
 
This is a blurred picture, but shows how this polish just glows in the shade.  In regular bright light, the pieces reflect holographic, but in the shade they sort of glow like fire embers.  Holo'ween is made up of the tiny holographic glitters, larger black and orange glitters in hexagons, squares, and bar glitters.
 
 
I didn't have a lot of sun, so I took some indoor pictures.  Again, blurred to show the holographic sparkles.  Even though this does show some of it, it really is so much prettier in person!
 
 
 
Here is a shot with flash just for fun.  I had hoped for it to show the holo better, but I still like how it looks :-)
 
Here are a couple close ups!  Even without the holographic glitters, this mix is stunning!
 
 
I hope everyone is doing great!!  I added tabs on my home page now for the giveaways!  The Sephora 18K Gold Top Coat ends tomorrow!!  Make sure to enter them both!
 
Have a great day!
 
Much Love,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. What a great polish, love orange and black together! I'd love it even more without that gigantic bar glitter.

    ReplyDelete