Friends

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello Everyone!

It's Thanksgiving Day in the US!  I have SO much to be thankful for!!  Even though the year has had it's ups and downs, each day is a gift and I'm thankful to be alive!  :-)  And, of course, be surrounded by loving family and friends!  And that includes all of you!  I appreciate all your love, kind words, and support more than you'll ever know!!!

I have just a quick mani of what I'm wearing today!! It might sound crazy, but I couldn't resist using Halloween Candy by Candy Lacquer over 2 coats OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know.  For some reason, Halloween Candy just reminds me of Thanksgiving too - is it weird it reminds me of pilgrims?  haha  Something about the colors I think!



I used Seche Vite to top, but I'm almost at the end of the bottle and it is a goopy mess!  Time to restock on top coat I think!





I love this mix of glitters so much!!  Glad to have this beauty from a recent blog sale!  Thanks to Charlene for helping me find it!



I hope all of you celebrating have a wonderful day and can be surrounded by family!  And for those that aren't celebrating, I hope you have a wonderful day as well, and maybe take a second to reflect on all the things you are thankful for too! :-)

I'm off to get ready for lunch at my parents!  Yay for some yummy food!!!! (PS, my house smells like pumpkin squares!  I'm trying not to eat them ALL right now!! haha).

Much Love,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving Crystal! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great Thanksgiving mani! I hope you enjoy the holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination! I've been trying to get inspired for my own Thanksgiving mani and this just might be it!

    ReplyDelete