Friends

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Enchanted Polish - Magical Mystery Tour

Hello!!!  Today I have the stunning Enchanted Polish, Magical Mystery Tour!  This baby is all over the place!  In a totally awesome way, of course.   There are just so many colors!!! It shifts from Teal/Green/Blue/Purple/Fuchsia/Rose/Copper/Lime Green - just twisting the bottle I can see hints of all those colors.  AMAZING.  So as if that wasn't enough - it has a super gorgeous holo punch to it as well!  Are you intrigued?
Good, because I have a gazillion photos. 
 
Today is also World Diabetes Day and some fellow bloggers are posting some blue manicures in support of this! (I know this isn't all blue, but blue stands out it in) :-) I know many people, friends and family, that suffer from this disease. Please check out the website as we unite today in honor of Diabetes Awareness http://www.idf.org/worlddiabetesday/


So if you haven't recognized the name, it's from the Echanted Polish Beatles Collection!! Here is the song by the Beatles this is named after! Love this song :-)
My index finger sort of shows it going from purple to the pink/copper, maybe even the green?   I used 3 coats and topped with Poshe top coat.  You can also layer this over black or any other color too!
 
And here is some of that holo goodness!  It is so much better in real life, but this is the best I could capture! :-(  Try to pretend! haha
 
 
You can purchase Enchanted Polish from http://enchantedpolish.bigcartel.com/Llarowe and Harlow & Co. Also, stay up to date with them on Facebook - Llarowe - Facebook and Harlow & Co. Facebook.
You stay up to date with Enchanted Polish on Facebook too!  And she is doing an awesome giveaway for 4,000 "likes"!  You can enter HERE!! 
 
 
 
 
These next few are taken indoors using artificial light.
 
I love how rich the purple comes across!
 
 
The index finger is my favorite!! That is a fraction of it in person, but the best I could do!
 
And a close up to see some duochrome!!  And the little speckles are the holo, but since it's the shade, they look silver!  Imagine in the sun....!!!
 

I hope you enjoyed all the pics!!!  Have a fabulous day!!
Much Love,
Crystal
*This polish was sent to me for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.*

3 comments:

  1. Holy amazing...this is awesome! I think I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this goes straight to the top of my wishlist! I love that you put up do many photos to capture all the colours - polish can be so camera shy! :)
    JJxx

    ReplyDelete