Friends

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Different Dimension - Santa Baby Collection - Part 2

Hi Everyone!!  Hope you are having a good week so far!  I cannot believe Thanksgiving is already next week!  Eek! Time is flying!!  So soon after Thanksgiving will be Christmas!  Today I have Part 2 of Different Dimension's Santa Baby Collection!!  You can see my first part, HERE!!
First up, we have Sign your "X" on the Line!  Here are some yummy bottle shots!  This is a beautiful polish with gold flakes and silver shard in a clear base!


 
 
For my base, I used 2 coats of OPI Plum Full of Cheer.
 
 
I then tapped off and did a diagonal of Sign your "X" on the Line, and topped with Poshe.  My light box made it look matte, but it really is glossy!
 
 
You can purchase your Santa Baby polishes (and many other gorgeous colors) at Different Dimension on Etsy. Polishes are $8.50, but I have seen Missi, the owner, do a ton of promotions!!! I recommend following Different Dimension on Facebook or follow @missibarry on Twitter and Instagram!! You can find some really great deals to try these beauties out!
 
Some early morning sunlight since it's getting dark near 4pm now!
 
 
 
Next we have Christmahanakwanzika!  What a mouthful :-) haha  This is such a fun mix of glitter!!  It isn't apart of the Santa Baby Collection, but a beautiful Holiday addition.
 
 
For my base, I used Cult Nails Deal With It.  You can see my previous review, HERE.  I then applied 1 coat of Christmahanakwanzika and topped with Poshe top coat.  Pictures are using my light box!
  
 
 
This glitter has gold, green, red, blue, and black mixed!  I love this with the lime green, but I bet it would look great over a variety of colors!!
 
 
Make sure you check out Different Dimension on Etsy!!
Hope you have a great day!!
Much Love,
Crystal
*These polishes were sent to me for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.*

4 comments: