Friends

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Laquerlicious - Plum Pudding


Hello Everyone!!  Today I have a Christmas Edition by Laquerlicious called Plum Pudding!  This beauty is full of sparkle for your Holiday cheer!!!


This gorgeous creation is not currently listed, but lots of other pretties can be found at Laquerlicious - Etsy or on Laquerlicious - Big Cartel!  Michelle, the owner, may just be out of stock at this time :-)


You can stay up to date about Laquerlicious by following Michelle on Twitter - @NailChickMich or on Instagram as @CreativeNailChick. 


For this mani, I used 1 coat of Zoya Tru and 1 coat of Plum Pudding, and topped with Seche Vite!  I am in love with the glitters!  The mix of small glitters with the larger ones is so pretty! Some of the hexagons have a holographic glow to them too, making them sparkle even more!  There are some tiny square and bar glitters in there as well, within a light tinted purple base.



Here you can see me holding Tru.



I think this would look great layered over a bunch of colors, but I love the purple base because it makes the pink and silver glitters pop!


A beautiful close up!!  Look at all that glitter!


And I received these yesterday, so they will be coming to the blog soon too!  Aren't they gorgeous?!  Thank you Michelle!


Don't forget to stop by Laquerlicious - Etsy or on Laquerlicious - Big Cartel!! I believe all these above are available or will be soon!  Get your glitters for New Year's Eve!

Hope you all enjoy the day!!

Much Love,
Crystal



*This polish was sent to me for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.*

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Crystal!! Beautiful pictures! Plum pudding is out of stock right now. I'm glad the new ones got to you safe and sound!! Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her creations are so beautiful!!! Need her to have International Shipping~~!!! :( :(

    ReplyDelete