Friends

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Laquerlicious - Gingerbread Martini

Hey Everyone!! Hope you are all doing well!! Today I have Laquerlicious Gingerbread Martini to show you!!!


For this mani, I used a base of 2 coats of Cult Nails Baker.  You can see my previous review of that HERE!  I then applied 1 coat of Laquerlicious Gingerbread Martini.  I am in love with this combo!!!  I wanted something light enough to show off the gorgeous bronze/brown glitters!  All the glitters are so reflective!  It is such a beautiful polish.


There are SO many gorgeous shades available. You can shop at Laquerlicious - Etsy or on Laquerlicious - Big Cartel! I recommend seeing all she has to offer, because there is something for everyone I think! And she may have even added more stuff, because I swear I just added 5 or 6 more things to my favorites! haha

You can get your info about Laquerlicious by following Michelle on Twitter - @NailChickMich or on Instagram as @CreativeNailChick. 



A nice shot of the bottle here!


Here is Cult Nails Baker - match made in Gingerbread Heaven!


A very yummy close up!!


Don't forget to stop by Laquerlicious - Etsy or on Laquerlicious - Big Cartel!! She has so many pretties to chose from!

Have a wonderful day!!

Much Love,
Crystal


*This polish was sent to me for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.*

7 comments:

  1. ooohh love this! the colours are so lovely together, and really does remind me of gingerbreads! absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is so gorgeous!! A lovely gingerbread holiday cocktail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review Crystal!!! Thank you so much! I loooove this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this one and a few others.. you making me broke Crystal :) Btw how is Mr CC doing now? Good and better now?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is doing much better!!! Thank you so much for asking!!!

      Delete
    2. Yay that is so good to know.. :p I hope both of you have a smashing and wonderful White Christmas

      Big hugs*

      Delete
  5. I know this post is way old but this polish is gorgeous! I actually just bought a bottle of it from a blog sale and can't wait to get it. It's so cute.

    ReplyDelete