Friends

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Enchanted Polish - Hot Chocolate

Hey Everybody!!! Who wants to see some yummy holo today!?!!  Well, we'll start off slow, since some of you read this pretty early.  I don't want to blind anyone with this amazing holo! LOL  Hopefully you all had a good Monday...is everyone done Christmas shopping?  I have a date to go with my M-in-L next weekend!  Hopefully we can get it done!
 
You know what makes a great gift?  A holo called Hot Chocolate!  Oh my goodness.  This was love at first sight.
 
Here is a couple pics with my lightbox.  It really doesn't give the holo effet, but this is similar to outdoor shade pics.
 

It is such a rich chocolate color!  I love the base alone, but the holo just adds even more to it!  I used 2 coats with Wicked Fast top coat.  This polish applied perfectly!  And my nails were as smooth as glass!!! 


You can start to see holo here...still nothing too bold yet.


I then took a couple pics with my kitchen lighting!  That sure brought the holo out to play!!!



Are you guys convinced yet?  It is sold out right now, but there should be restocks coming soon!! You can purchase Enchanted Polish from http://enchantedpolish.bigcartel.com/, Llarowe and Harlow & Co. Also, stay up to date with them on Facebook - Llarowe - Facebook and Harlow & Co. Facebook. Polishes range from $13-$15 each, depending where you purchase.

 
You stay up to date with Enchanted Polish on Facebook, Twitter: @enchantedpolish, and Instagram: @enchantedpolish! And she is doing an awesome giveaway on Facebook for 5,000 "likes"! You can enter HERE!! Hurry though, as it ends tonight!


Last but certainly not least, the sun!!! I was walking to my car getting blinded by that amazing holo!! 


OH and by the way, over 750 friends here following the blog!?! THANK YOU!!! I feel so special!!

Hope you have a great day!!

Much Love,
Crystal

6 comments:

  1. EP made one of the best holos. :) I also noticed my pictures show off the holo better with my kitchen lighting. LOL. Why? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am no fan of brown polishes, but this one is an exception. It looks so pretty and sparkly. I think I need to try EP polishes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge brown fan but I'm drooling over this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enchanted Polish is always gorgeous.. you can see the effort she puts in on her collection :) Really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete