Friends

Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy New Year!! By Laquerlicious

Hello Everyone!! This post is extremely pic heavy!!  But hopefully you'll enjoy it, as these three New Year's Eve polishes by Laquerlicious are gorgeous~!  And the best part?  They are on sale for $6.50!  However, once they are gone, they are gone for good!  I would hurry to order, because these are fantastic!!  The glitter mixes and application are perfection.
 
Hurry to check them out at Laquerlicious - Etsy. A few other holiday colors are for sale for $6.50 too! You can also shop at Laquerlicious - Big Cartel for other pretties, but the Holiday ones are listed on Etsy only.
 
 
I used a base of 2 coats of Orly Au Champagne.  I then applied 1 coat of Stroke of Midnight and topped with Seche Vite.

 
Michelle says:  This polish is in a clear base with all kinds of things going on! It has medium/large hex & square silver hologram glitter, tiny/medium/large matte black hex & square glitter, and silver & black bar glitter. This polish would look so great on a silver polished nail!!


I just love the way the holographic glitters glow!!  It makes for a stunning effect, plus balanced by the black and on top of the white, I think this has a winter party feel to it!  Au Champagne has that gorgeous shimmer in it too.  I really love this combo!


The bottle shows lots of the holo glitter!!





Close up!



For the next mani, I started with a base of 3 coats of Rescue Beauty Lounge Moxie.  I love this gold shimmery polish!  I then applied 1 coat of Champagne Celebration and topped with Seche Vite.  Is it me, or am I using a lot of polishes that are named champagne!? haha I didn't plan that ;-)


Michelle says:  This polish is in a clear base with all kinds of things going on! It has large gold hologram hex & square glitter, tiny and medium gold hologram glitter, gold bar glitter, black matte bar glitter, and large, medium and small black matte hex & square glitter. This polish would look awesome over a lighter gold polish!


I actually hadn't read what Michelle wrote until after I chose my base!  I agree with her, the light gold color really compliments the gold holographic and black matte glitters!


The bottle shows some of the holographic glitters sparkling!


 
Moxie has that gorgeous gold shimmer through it, so it compliments Champagne Celebration perfectly in my opinion!
 


Close up!



And last but not least, I used my go to, OPI Mod About You.  I know, I know - I keep using this, but truly it is such a fun pink!  Then I layered 1 coat of Invitation Only and topped with Seche Vite.  Look at all the sparkles!!!


Michelle says: This polish is in a clear base with all kinds of things going on! It has medium/large hex & square silver hologram glitter, tiny/medium matte black hex & square glitter, multi colored micro bar glitter, and extra large magenta, purple and blue hex glitter. This polish is so awesome!! It's a party in a bottle!

 
I love the tiny little glitters in this one!  They are all different colors, which is why I chose a lighter base in order to try to show them off some!


This one really reminds me of the confetti that falls at midnight!  It just has so many beautiful colors and bar glitters, larger glitters, the tiny microglitters - they make it look like it's party time!





Close up! See all the colors!?  I love love love!

 
 
Don't forget to stop by Laquerlicious - Etsy for these New Year's Eve Edition colors! Limited quantities available! When it's gone, it's gone! Michelle won't be making any more. Also, as I mentioned, you can shop for other regular colors at Laquerlicious - Big Cartel.
I'm going to try to get some manis done for Christmas, but with how busy things have been, I can't promise anything!  Tonight we have Cosmic Bowling for Mr. CC's birthday!  I can't wait :-) 

Have a great weekend!! If you are already celebrating Christmas like I will be, enjoy your time with your loved ones!!!

Much Love,
Crystal



*These polishes were sent to me for my honest review. All thoughts and opinions are that of my own.*

2 comments:

  1. Thank you SO much Crystal!! These are gorgeous pictures!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been admiring Laquerlicious for awhile, it pops up a lot in my Instagram, and sometime the blogs I follow. But for awhile she wasn't shipping outside the States but now I see she ships to Canada, yipee!! So I'll have to try some in the new year. :)

    These are all great swatches, I also loved the Orly and the RBL polishes...new items for my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete