Friends

Friday, December 14, 2012

Happy Friday!

Hi Everyone!! 

I'm sorry I have no post today!  I actually fell asleep extremely early last night and couldn't make myself wake up to edit a post!  Hope you understand ;-) 

Not sure if I mentioned that I threw my neck out on Monday night.  I think it was from the gym and pushing myself too much.  But I finally am able to turn my neck to the right again!  What a long week - I guess I took for granted how much I move my head around :-P lol  I kid you not though, I could barely even wash my hair in the shower!  Thank goodness for ice and my Chiropractor! Oh and Advil too.

I am going to try for a weekend post, but I do still have to get my Christmas shopping done!!  Please tell me I'm the only one so I don't have to fight any crowds??  I know, I won't hold my breath on that, but a girl can dream, right? lol  I hope you enjoy your day, enjoy your weekend, and I will see you soon!

OHHHH and guess what - I'm featured today on the lovely www.luxebeautyforever.com!!!  Bridget is fantastic, so if you don't follow her, you really should!  And she has expanded from just nails to include lots of beauty tips and product reviews!  I love her website!!  Head over there to see my Christmas-y mani - should be posted soon! So I guess I technically had a post for you guys today, LOL, just not on this page ;-)

Much Love,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment