Friends

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Windestine - Hydrangeas


Hello!!  Hope you are all doing well!  I am starting to feel like myself again! PHEW! lol  Today I have a gorgeous glitter from Windestine!  This is called Hydrangeas.  I have layered this over 2 coats of OPI You Don't Know Jacques!  I then tapped off and did the tips and topped it all off with Seche Vite.

Windestine will be opening today at 5pm PST on Etsy!  You can find her shop - HERE - Windestine.  She will not be restocking this color at this time, but she has tons of other gorgeous colors!!  You can check out her Blog for more information!

I had a bit of tip wear so that is part of why I added the tips.  It is a great way to refresh a mani when you are on the go and way to touch it up without redoing it!






Part of why I love Windestine is the creations of glitter!  Hydrangeas is a mix of purple, green, and copper glitters.  To me, the glitters just glow!  I have noticed that with all of the colors I have!  They are absolutely beautiful!





Here is a nice close up!  Another reason I love Windestine is that her glitters are full in one coat and apply very easily!


I hope you all have a great day! And make sure to check out Windestine's opening today - On Etsy!

Much Love,
Crystal

5 comments:

  1. This polish is gorgeous! I love it over 'You Don't Know Jacques'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful glitter polish! I love the idea of adding a french tip to cover up some tip wear. "You Don't Know Jacques" is such a great, versatile color. I think this one needs a spot in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous. i just used you don't know jacques under practice safe hex. still have it on. it's really a great base color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your combination here! The rich brown and the pretty glitter goes together so well!

    ReplyDelete