Friends

Friday, October 19, 2012

Different Dimension - Save The Tatas!!

 
 
Hello Loves!! Happy Friday!!  Today I have a quick post on a custom from Different Dimension!  I noticed this gorgeous custom on Facebook and asked Missi to recreate it for me.  Customs are $10 each.  I absolutely love how she made this!!!  She is very creative and I'm thrilled she made this for me! It is a beautiful milky light pink with white, pink, and pink holographic glitters.  There are some larger white hexagons too.  This is 2 coats with Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails. 
 
Since it is Breast Cancer Awareness month, I thought the name "Save The Tatas" would be perfect!!  I love that places like Walgreens ask you at check out to donate.  I usually do, even if I can only do $1 here or there!  I like to think that every little bit helps!!  I just hope they are raising lots of money and can put that towards finding a cure!  My heart goes out to all those who have lost their lives, who continue to fight, and those that have been the support for anyone fighting or have had the pain of losing someone to this horrible disease.  I have been blessed to not have breast cancer impact my life in any way, but I know it's out there and it is very real.  So in my mind, this is just a tiny tribute :-) 
 
 
 
You can shop at Different Dimension on Etsy.  Also, you can stay in touch with Different Dimension on Facebook or follow @missibarry on Twitter and Instagram!!  Missi, the owner, also makes amazing lip balms!  I got cotton candy and it is amazing!!  I also have lots of other polishes to show you soon!!
flash
 
artificial lighting
 
artificial lighting
I hope you enjoyed this post!  Sorry I didn't have any sun the past few days to photograph this better :-( 
 
I hope you enjoy the weekend!!
 
Much Love,
Crystal

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm!! This reminds me of the frosting on a pop-tart! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete