Friends

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Nostalgic - Rio and Jem

 
Hello Everyone!! I didn't have sun the other day when I took these, but I thought these were too pretty not to share!! Today I have 2 colors from Nostalgic Lacquer - Rio and Jem!
 
First up is Rio and I used a base of China Glaze Tantalize Me.  I know I recently used this, but this is a gorgeous color and I love the hidden blue shimmer!  This is 2 coats.
 

 

Next I applied 1 coat of Rio and topped with Wicked Fast.

Nostalgic Lacquer is sold at http://nostalgicnaillacquer.bigcartel.com/. It looks like she is out of stock right now, but you can stay up to date by following http://nostalgicnaillacquer.com/, Facebook or Blog. Erin, the owner, sells her polishes for $9.75.


Rio is a gorgeous mix of purple, blue, and silver holographic glitters.







Next we have Nostalgic Jem!  I started with 2 coats of Zoya Dove (sorry no pics) and 1 coat of Jem, followed by Wicked Fast.


Jem is made up of gorgeous pink glitters mixed with white hexagons and bar glitter, with a sprinkle of copper/rose pink glitters.  Pictures do not do this one justice.  I almost passed it by and I would have definitely been missing out!!



 
 
I hope you enjoyed today's post!! I hope you have a great day!
 
Much Love,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. I love both of these glitters! Holy cow, I don't think I've ever seen Tantalize Me, but it is SUPER gorgeous! The colors looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE Jem. OMG! and over gray, looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete