Friends

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

ManGlaze Gives LEX Cosmetics Some Tips!

 
 
Hello Everyone!!!!  I have another LEX Cosmetics polish to show you!!! This is Seashell!  It is a gorgeous charcoal grey with holographic glitters!  When not in the sun, it still gives a beautiful 3-D look!  It kept grabbing my attention all day!
 
Head to http://lexcosmetics.com/shop.php to buy.  Polishes are $10.   LEX Cosmetics donates a percentage to a charity and each color has a story that has been created by a fan.  This is  "Created by Sarah, this color mimics the inside of a seashell, an iridescent/oil spill that not only captures the beauty of the seashell, but also the beauty of nature in general. It shows nature and it's beauty."  I think that is so awesome!!  I used 2 coats with Wicked Fast top coat.
 
I apologize the last promotion ended before some of you could order :-(  LEX Cosmetics said to stay tuned, so make sure to check them out on Facebook!  Follow them to stay up to date!
 
 
So as I have been enjoying doing lately, I added some tips!  But these aren't just any old tips...these are ManGlaze Matte tips!! Using Matte is Murder. LOVE how this turned out.  You can purchase ManGlaze in a few places - http://manglaze.myshopify.com/, Amazon, and Facebook. 
 
Lots of pics...enjoy the holo, matte, and shiny!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Doesn't it still look awesome in the shade?! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this look at ManGlaze and LEX Cosmetics!!!
 
Hope you have a great day!
 
Much Love,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. What a great mani! I would be staring at my nails alllll day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title and I like the combination of holo and matte polishes, although the colour of LEX isn't my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how those two polishes go together! I think I need to get some ManGlaze soon!

    ReplyDelete