Friends

Friday, October 5, 2012

Nostalgic - Way Harsh


Happy Friday!! I'm going to have another busy weekend with a friend's wedding on Saturday, and Mr. CC is in it!  Thankfully, I am feeling better!  My voice is still somewhat gone, but I can finally breathe again! lol

Today I have Nostalgic Way Harsh to show you!!  I started with a base of Zoya Kristen.  If I could only pick 10 polishes to take to a desert island, this would be one.  I know that it's plain, a cream, and just kind of "boring", but it is so awesomely boring that I crave it!  If you haven't noticed, I use this as a base for a TON of stuff.  It applies perfectly with 2 coats, compliments my skin tone, and is pretty much just the perfect calming, dusty baby blue! This is with Wicked Fast top coat and I actually wore it by itself a couple of days while I was home sick with a cold!

So because I'm so in love with this, I want to share this link with you, https://www.artofbeauty.com/rd/014C6397.  This is a Share the Love link that leads to Zoya Kristen. This link is a way for me to earn points through them! So cool for me, but don't worry, you guys can get something too! See what Zoya wrote: Remember EVERYONE WINS with "Share the Love": When someone clicks on your personal link and sets up an online account, a $5 coupon a coupon for a FREE Bottle of Zoya Nail Polish will automatically be placed in their account and can be used immediately on their current order. TIP: If you use this coupon and add 2 more polishes to your order, you get free shipping too! The coupon will appear in the "My Coupons/ Promos" section of their "My Account" Page. 



So yesterday I mentioned that you could add the base color over a glitter to help with tipwear.  Another way to spruce up a regular mani is to add GLITTA!  Of course we all know that though, right? ;-)  I love to contrast, so I went with something to help this Nostalgic pop!

Here is 1 coat of Nostalgic Way Harsh over Zoya Kristen, topped with Seche Vite.


Nostalgic Lacquer is sold at http://nostalgicnaillacquer.bigcartel.com/.    It looks like she is out of stock right now, but you can stay up to date by following http://nostalgicnaillacquer.com/Facebook or Blog.  Erin, the owner, sells her polishes for $9.75.



This angle is SO cool in the picture below!! Doesn't it look like the glitter is 3-D!?!?





Drool.  Close ups make everything better!  I love matte glitter too!  Hope you enjoyed today's post!

Have a great weekend!!!

Much Love,
Crystal

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty!! I love how you paired it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This Zoya polish is so pretty. Even though it's just your basic creme, it still had a little something that just makes it so elegant and special! I love the addition of "Way Harsh." It seems like WH could be a super versatile polish that could get a totally different look from being layered over different polishes. This is a very "Happy Friday" mani! :)

    ReplyDelete