Friends

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pretty & Polished - Wine Night Out

 

Hello Everyone!!! I was going through my racks and found this little beauty!  Unfortunately, I have lots of untried from all my big orders and this one was put away before I had a chance to use it.  Pretty & Polished has been one of my favorite Indie Brands.  I love her formula and creativity!  I'm not sure that Wine Night Out is still being made, but I still wanted to share this with you!  I would highly recommend checking out her shop, as she is constantly coming up with new colors and trying different kinds of polish even!  She just released a color changing polish (based on temperature), and has a few more colors that she is releasing with the same color changing ability.  How awesome is that!?!

You can check out Chelsea's shop on Etsy, http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyandPolished.  She is closed right now, but you can sign up to be notified when she returns from vacation mode.  You can also stay up to date with her Facebook and Blog.

For this mani, I used 1 coat of OPI My Pointe Exactly, then 1 coat of Wine Night Out, 1 coat of My Pointe Exactly, followed by 1 coat of Wine Night Out and topped with Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails - creating a jelly sandwich, layering concoction! lol  Wine Night Out is a shifting glitter that changes from purple/blue to orange/pink.  It is gorgeous!  My camera made it look a little more blue than it is in some pictures.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Since I'm not sure if this is being made anymore, I can tell you that you may be able to find a couple other brands that are similar to this.  Harlow & Co. still has  Ozotic Elytra 529 for $14.50 as clearance before it is discontinued.  Also keep an eye out for Enchanted Polish as she has 4 new color shifting glitters coming out.  One of hers looks a bit similar to this too.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Much Love,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment