Friends

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Enchanted Polish - Don't Ever Call Me Doll



Hello Everyone!! So I am still so tired!  I had another late night last night, and know the next few days are going to be busy too!   I'm looking forward to eventually getting a "normal" week! lol  At least the weather was very nice today!  And tonight it really cooled off!

Today I have an Enchanted Polish that was limited edition.  It was sold by Leah Ann, from http://shop.llarowe.com/.  You can keep in touch with her on Facebook for shop updates!  She also updates what new products she'll be selling! She has definitely picked up a lot more lately, which is so awesome!!  Now this was a limited edition color from the Tooney Lune collection, so it is no longer available, but you can checkout Llarowe for other amazing Enchanted Polishes.  You can also see upcoming colors on Enchanted Polish's Facebook.  The owner and creator, Chelsea, should be coming out with a new collection soon! 

Another place to shop is http://www.harlowandco.org/ (Enchanted Polish).  A few of the colors are going to be discontinued, so make sure to check out Harlow & Co. and Llarowe to get them before thy are gone!  Here was Chelsea's update on Facebook from July 1 -
Hey everybody! I just want to let you know that I am discontinuing all Enchanted Polish colors except for:

Hey Jude
Across the Universe
Octopus's Garden
Secret Sauce

There will be another shipment of the ones that are currently sold out on Llarowe but after that they are done. I will bring a few of them back seasonally with new collections!

New collection will be coming out SOON!!!! 


 So anything that is left is probably your last chance!  Just to let you know! :-D

For this mani, I took 1 coat of Zoya Kiki (can you tell I'm in love with that?)  You can see a swatch of it HERE.  Then I did 2 coats of Don't Ever Call Me Doll with Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails.  The glitter and holo are so much better in person, but I attempted to try to capture it for you! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I understand that it's hard to show a polish you can no longer get :-(  That's why Limited Editions are so sad!  I can only hope these come back some day.  So I'm not showing this to tease you, but what I hope to show is the creativity of combinations that Chelsea uses to create her polishes.  She does amazing work and I very much look forward to seeing what's next from her!  I have a few of her other colors, and they are always way more amazing in person!

If you have any Enchanted Polishes you've been eyeing, I would run, not walk to Llarowe and Harlow & Co!  ;-)

I hope you have a great day!

Much Love,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment