Friends

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Models Own - Beach Party



Hello!! Today I have just a few fun pics of a mani I did a couple weeks ago for a pool day!  I wanted something bright, so I chose Models Own Beach Party from the Hed Kandi collection.  I wore 2 coats over 1 coat of Orly Au Champagne with a top coat of Wicked Fast.

You can purchase Models Own from Harlow and Co. for $10 and shipping is free anywhere for orders over $50!! I received this in a swap from my good friend, Saira! You can check out her awesome blog, The Girl With the Green Nails.  She is so sweet to me, passing along all these awesome polishes!!

I think the sun made this look a few shades off, but the best way I can think of this is maybe the Mac & Cheese color but neon? haha 
 


I took a few pictures inside after painting and although my skin looks awful, the color looking slightly better here, still really is quite neon.  Stupid camera wouldn't capture it!
 
 
Well sorry today's post is a shorter one, but Mr. CC took me to see the Batman movie last night!  I can't believe how long it was, but I really enjoyed it.  I did have a few moments when the violence on screen made me wonder the thoughts of those in Colorado's shooting.  I cannot imagine how they must of felt and are feeling now.  And for those that were killed, may their families be surrounded by love and comfort as they mourn.  Such a tragedy.

Enjoy the day!

Much Love,
Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment