Friends

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Enchanted Polish - Cray-Cray



Hello!! We are getting closer to the weekend!  :-)  Today I have another Enchanted Polish that was made by Chelsea, the owner. As I mentioned the other day, she has new colors coming out, which you can preview on Enchanted Polish's Facebook. I love her combinations! They are always stunning - and even better in person! This is an older color that is now being discontinued! 
You can buy Enchanted Polishes from a couple places. Leah Ann, from http://shop.llarowe.com/, is one shop. You can keep in touch with her on Facebook for shop updates! You can checkout Llarowe for other amazing Enchanted Polishes.
Another place to shop is with Katie at http://www.harlowandco.org/. She has a few different and same Enchanted Polishes that what Leah Ann does. Harlow & Co. also has a Facebook page that is updated frequently on what is being restocked. Also, did you know that Harlow & Co. offers free shipping anywhere over $50!?!  It's easy to grab that much there with all the brands available!

A few of the other Enchanted Polish colors are going to be discontinued, so make sure to check out both Harlow & Co. and Llarowe to get them before they are gone! This is 1 coat of Cray-Cray over OPI Dating a Royal with Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails.  It is a glitter polish that is also holographic.  I never realized how beautiful this was until I saw it in person!  I couln't even really capture how awesome it is!  It kept me constantly staring at my nails though!  I think this is a new favorite combination of mine!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you all have a great day!

Much Love,
Crystal

1 comment: