Friends

Monday, August 6, 2012

GlitterDaze - White Widow

 

Hello Everyone!  I hope you all had a great weekend!!! I definitely had a wonderful birthday weekend!!  I was able to enjoy some martinis, a day by the pool, some grilled brats and hamburgers, and also was able to relax and watch some movies!  And of course all the birthday wishes from you guys made me feel extra special :-D  Thank you!!!!

Marisa, my good friend and fellow blogger, bought this for me as a birthday gift!!  I absolutely love it!  It is my first GlitterDaze polish!! :-D  A big thank you to her!!! And please check out her awesome blog, Polish Obsession.

I was lucky to get this, as in looking at the GlitterDaze Etsy shop, she will be discontinuing some colors, including this one.  I believe Sana, the shop owner, will be releasing new colors soon though!  You can still get this in a mini, White Widow.  For other items, you can shop, http://www.etsy.com/shop/GlitterDaze.  Also, you can check out Sana's blog,  www.glitterdazenp.blogspot.com.

Here is the description as listed on Etsy as well as a video by Sana:
White widow is a white jelly polish full of green and bronze shimmer, silver holographic glitter, holographic gold bar glitter, and different shapes and sizes of green glitter. This is a very unique shade and also looks great layered over darker colors!

Watch how White Widow sparkles in the sun:


This polish will look great on its own, but can also be layered over another color! 3 thin coats will give you full opacity. Although the glitters will dry fairly smoothly, a thick topcoat (such as Seche Vite) is recommended for glassy smoothness!
I love this color! Marisa knows how much I love the white glitter, so I'm excited to have this in my collection.  I used 2 coats with 1 coat of Wicked Fast top coat by Cult Nails.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I did notice it was hard to hold the bottle for pictures, lol, so sorry for the awkward pics ;-)

I hope you all have a great Monday and a great week!

Much Love,
Crystal

4 comments:

  1. White Widow looks awesome! It's so unique. I think I really want it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's being discontinued! :-( hope you can grab it before it's gone!!

      Delete
  2. Yayyy!!! I'm so glad you like it. I was pretty sure you would ;0). It looks great on you. So glad you enjoyed your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw swatches a while ago and wanted it!!! You picked the perfect gift!!! Thank you!!!!!! ;-)

      Delete